Thursday 12 January 2017

HOW TO BEAT THEM CRAVINGS AFTER CHRISTMAS/PARTY SEASON


Hello you!
I'm not gonna lie, I have 1. been busy the last week or so and 2. I was stuck with post ideas! Then I randomly thought of this post. The last few days I have been trying to get back into clean eating and training a bit more than I have been leading up to Christmas and I am finding that I am looking for alternatives for my favourite foods that I have been indulging at Christmas and thought I would share with you guys some ideas I have, of course some wont be the same as the real thing but it will be so much better for you and your body! - you'll thank me later ;)
That greasy cheese pizza - Try making your own at home! using wholemeal breads or pittas with less fat cheese, tomato's, rocket, onion - anything you want really! they do actually taste amazing!

Chinese Egg Fried Rice - Make it at home! you will probably see that a lot of these are all homemade, simply because you know exactly what your putting into your meals!
simply cook some rice and then stir-fry some frozen or fresh vegetables, I like to add in a egg and scramble it up in the pan with all the other ingredients and some soy sauce.
I like this one because you can literally put in what you like and its super filling!

Chips/Fries - You can't go wrong with some homemade Chips. I tend to keep it simple with some white potatoes or sweet potatoes, keep the skin on or peel them, cut them into wedges or the size you want, a tea spoon of oil over the potatoes on a baking tray and cook them in the oven for about 25 minutes. perfect!

Milkshakes - These are deffo my weakness but I am back to forcing myself to try and replace a milkshake with a smoothie. and they are so simple. use some Fat-free milk or even yoghurt, fruit of your choice and some ice. you can also put in protein powder. and if you really want more of a milkshake flavour, stick a scoop or two of ice-cream in there too.

 I hope these help inspire you all with some food swaps for them cravings!
Till next time people,

G x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig