Saturday, 8 April 2017

APRIL

 
 
Hi guys!
Oh how it has been a while! I have been on and off of blogger, checking up on my blog and browsing through some of my favourite bloggers posts over the last couple of weeks and just haven't felt like I wanted to post something that was worth it (if that makes some sense lol) but I have finished work early and currently sitting in the garden enjoying this sunshine London has got today, and felt like I was ready to do a post. I have been working a lot recently so that's sadly my excuse for not posting, but like always with me, as I am in the mood I will be drafting some posts for the next week or so (hopefully).
I also have spent a little while updating my SHOP page with some of my favourite 'Summer/Spring' items! have a look if you want to get some inspiration and let me know if you like any of them yourself.
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig