Saturday 16 September 2017

MY FAVOURITE COOKING BOOKS




 
 





 Hello there again!
Now that we are officially in Autumn now, I found myself reaching for me cook books, which then led me to ordering a couple more on Amazon but I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my good old' cook books that I have had for a while and keep reaching for over the years. It isn't something that I see many posts on, of course not everyone enjoys cooking at all but maybe some of these books and the gorgeous photo's and recipes (which I have tried all of these recipes and they are SO good!, I really wanted to post more but then there wouldn't be any surprises if you purchase it lol)
I would definitely recommend either of these books! each one is different and have such a wide variety and different types of dinners/snacks and even desserts! lol
 
Don't forget to keep updated with everything going on with me on my socials!!
Instagram: Georgiah13x
Snapchat: Geegee1x
 
Till next time
 
G
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig