Tuesday 20 December 2016

MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP/HAIR PRODUCTS OF 2016

Hey you beautiful lot!
I am back again with a handful of my favourite products that I have religiously used/ re-purchased throughout 2016!
I cant believe Christmas is in 5 days either!? are you guys all prepared?
Maybe some of these products would be perfect stocking fillers!!


One of my favourite highlighters! perfect and buildable (for you ladies that LOVE that glow) without being cakey. I will be doing another post, sharing my highlight combo!



My love for NYX will be forever! I just cant get enough of their matte lip creams! (their glosses are amazing too!!) so affordable and soo many shades to choose from.



These two have only recently at the end of summer become a favourite, I wanted them for a lot longer but finally found them, in beauty base. good coverage! very little needed and so affordable!
(currently on sale)




These two in the summer months were my all time go to! particularly for you girls with curly/wavey hair, or if you have some frizz! I have lost count on the amount of times I have re-purchased the argon oil, I have done posts on this one previously too. Both smell amazing, not heavy on the hair and do the job and more!



Full coverage, creamy and not heavy or cakey looking. Very popular for a good reason, It does everything that it says. I am so glad I finally got myself into this product after debating what shade etc. It is worth every penny!

forever my favourite cream bronzer! this is all I use in the summer an I love it!
I have been re buying and using this product for at least 3 years now and I think I always will.
 
 

that's it for now guys, but do keep an eye out for my posts this week!
follow my Snap - Geegee1x
Instagram - Georgiahook13
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
G x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig