Tuesday 5 September 2017

COFFEE WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW

Hey you!
As always, I hope your all well. can you believe we are now in September!? this year is flying by again! I just wanted to share some more photo's from the recent holiday, I went for a early morning coffee at this lovely place! It has an infinity pool and a restaurant that has the most amazing views ( perfect for a sunset dinner!). It was probably one of two places that I managed to get a decent coffee! you know what it's like when travelling, you really appreciate a good cup of coffee! with a view, which is even better.
I am struggling with ideas for posts at the moment, if you have any suggestions or requests then please don't hesitate to leave a comment for me! I would love to know what you enjoy reading.
also, my little cousin, who is only just turned 6 years, has done his first little YouTube video! of course, I know that a lot of my following isn't children lol but I would love for you to show some love on his video and 'Like' the video, he loves YouTube and he wanted to do a Lego video and that's what he done! Thank you in advance!
Don't forget to follow me on my socials! I would love to follow you back!
Instagram: Georgiah13x
Snapchat: Geegee1x
Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig